The BTU07 is a full featured and low cost BTU meter with Modbus over RS485 capability developed specifically for sub metering applications. The DFSR737A is unique among BTU meters by having the BTU calculator separate from the flow sensor, which allows the flow meter to be installed where it is needed, but with the BTU calculator and display installed anywhere it is convenient for tenant reading. The BTU07 comes as a set together with the flow and temperature sensors.
Digital Device Network for Lighting Control
Automated Logic’s Digi-Touch® Network dramatically reduces installation and wiring costs of field input devices, while increasing functionality of lighting switches. The Digi-Touch Network allows addressable Digi-Touch wall switches and Digi-Touch Input Modules to communicate with the LC series of Lighting Control Panels.
Powerful Microprocessor-Based Lighting Control Panel
Automated Logic’s Lighting Control LC08 panel brings the power and simplicity of WebCTRL® to your building’s lighting systems. The LC08 utilizes an advanced microprocessor to provide superior lighting control, while delivering the rapid response required by lighting applications
Optional VAV Accessories for use with ZN Line modules
The ZASF is part of a family of control modules designed specifically for VAV terminal box applications. It is designed to be used with the ZN341v+ and ZN141v+. It mounts directly on the secondary VAV damper shaft and provides an integral actuator and a second integrated flow sensor for damper positioning and air-flow sensing in dual duct or tracking systems.
Automated Logic’s ZN551 provides unprecedented power and flexibility through fully programmable networked controllers. The ZN551 controllers connect to the Building Automation System (BAS) network using BACnet over ARCNET 156 kbps or MS/TP. The ZN551 supports a line of RS room sensors using Rnet port
Automated Logic’s ZN253 provides unprecedented power and flexibility through fully programmable networked controllers. The ZN253 controllers connect to the Building Automation System (BAS) network using BACnet over ARCNET 156 kbps or MS/TP. The ZN253 supports a line of RS room sensors using its Rnet port.
Automated Logic’s ZN220 provides unprecedented power and flexibility through fully programmable networked controllers. The ZN220 controllers connect to the Building Automation System (BAS) network using BACnet over ARCNET 156 kbps or MS/TP. The ZN220 supports a line of RS room sensors using its Rnet port.
Rugged Flexibility for Single Equipment Applications
Automated Logic’s powerful SE line provides a rugged solution for single equipment applications. Designed to operate in a wide range of environmental conditions, SE controllers can be used in rooftop units, mechanical rooms, equipment closets, or almost any other weather tight location. Fully programmable using the EIKON® graphic programming language, SE controllers use native BACnet communications over either a high-speed ARCNET 156 kbps network or a medium speed MS/TP network to provide maximum flexibility and interoperability.
Automated Logic’s Equipment Portal (EQ-PRTL) sets a new standard for integrating other manufacturers’ equipment into WebCTRL®. EQ-PRTL is a powerful gateway to a single piece of equipment /device using proprietary or open protocols such as Modbus and LonWorks. Support for BACnet® over ARCNET 156 kbps and MS/TP communications are standard.
EIKON®-LogicBuilder for WebCTRL®
Universally Understood Graphical Programming
EIKON-LogicBuilder for WebCTRL is the most advanced graphical programming tool in the industry. With the click of a button, you can build complex control algorithms, diagnose problems, and run real-time or simulated operational data to evaluate the performance of a control sequence. EIKON-LogicBuilder makes it easy to understand control sequences as it does not use cryptic “line by line” computer code. Key Features and Benefits
- Intuitive graphical programming tool eliminates the need for complex programming or cryptic computer code.
- Powerful library of microblocks (control functions) provide the flexibility to develop simple and complex control sequences.
- Universally understood graphic symbols make control algorithms easy to understand.
- Flexible simulation mode enables the user to view the control routines before system installation which simplifies development and troubleshooting.
- Live Graphic Function Blocks (GFBs) are a valuable troubleshooting tool that allow system performance to be viewed in real time.
- Complete integration with WebCTRL workstation software for seamless facility programming.
- Instant project documentation captures development process.
- An extensive library of sample GFBs provides pre-engineered solutions to many typical HVAC control applications. They can be used as-is, or easily modified in EIKON to meet special requirements.
- Complete compatibility and functionality with BACnet®, ASHRAE’s industry standard protocol, for programming BACnet objects.